About the role
In line with the significant growth and ongoing innovation of our business, we are seeking a passionate, experienced and values-aligned individual to join our Executive Edge Melbourne team as a full-time Leisure Travel Advisor.
Our Leisure Travel Advisors, are not your average travel agents. They are brand ambassadors who are lateral thinkers, love building relationships with their clients and are always looking to go above and beyond, with the ultimate goal of repeat and referral business. Our clients are discerning and require an experienced, trusted advisor to turn their holiday dreams into reality. As such you will be expected to provide bespoke travel consulting, relationship building, deliver excellent customer service and contribute to an effective, efficient and successful team.
In your capacity as a Leisure Travel Advisor, you will:
- Service a portfolio of clients and fulfil their travel requirements (domestic and international).
- Provide proactive travel management solutions that accounts for clients’ booking patterns and behaviours.
- Build strong multi-level relationships with our clients to ensure they feel valued at every interaction.
- Undergo periodic systems and product training to ensure ongoing development and up-to-date knowledge.
- Attend industry and client events where required.
- Ensure clients’ account information are reviewed and updated for 100% accuracy.
Ultimately, the successful candidate will ensure that at every interaction (whether externally or internally), every connection counts ®.
Skills and experience
- You have thorough knowledge of domestic and international fares and ticketing, with 10 years minimum multi-skilled travel consulting experience in a boutique environment.
- You’re an expert communicator and listener, confident in building lasting, multi-level relationships and exceeding the requirements of the discerning leisure traveller.
- You love luxury and enjoy tailoring high-end leisure travel experiences.
- You have well-honed written and oral communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You’re able to diligently follow operational standards and business processes.
- You’re able to instil trust and assurance in your clients that they will receive thoughtfully crafted travel experiences with the best value for their money.
- You demonstrate:
- a bias for action
- an innovative spirit
- an ability to be a team player
- a drive towards excellent customer service
- respect for clients, suppliers and colleagues alike.
- Sabre GDS and Tramada mid office proficiency advantageous but not essential.
If this opportunity interests you, do apply by sending your latest resume to email@example.com
* All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.