Take a journey through magical Morocco.
Join Brett Kaye and Cindy Berg’s ‘FOOTSTEPS through Morocco’ and step into the homes, lives and villages of Morocco’s ancient Jewish community.
Travel to Casablanca, Meknes, Fes, Erfoud, Ouarzazate, Tinherir, Ait Benhaddou, Marrakesh and Essauouira.
DATES: October 19-31, 2019
- Ancient medinas, exotic souks, and royal palaces
- Breathtaking galleries including the only Jewish museum in the Islamic world
- The beautiful Sahara – soaring sand dunes, magnificent gorges, desert villages and magical sunsets
- The Kasbahs of Ait Benhaddou – the setting for Lawrence of Arabia
- Visit a Berber village in the Atlas mountains
- Rare access to Jewish homes and community leaders
- Celebrate Shabbat and Sukkot with members of the local Jewish community
COST: from US$3,750
Includes all in-country travel, superior accommodation, half-board and touring and local expert guides throughout. (excludes international flights)
For more information and a detailed itinerary contact Brett Kaye, Executive Edge’s Cultural and Special Interest Group Travel Specialist on BrettK@executiveedge.com.au or 1300 618 334.