Join me on the journey of a lifetime – Alesund Norway – May 25 – June 1, 2019
Travel My Way means travelling with Yvonne Verstandig, benefiting from her passionate knowledge and sharing the way she loves to see the world. It’s for anyone seeking the ultimate luxury experiential travel journey, one you’ll remember forever.
When you Travel My Way, you will become fully and completely immersed into every destination, experiencing the culture, the cuisine and the community.
Each Travel My Way tour is a small group which ensures the utmost personalised attention. Travel My Way Norway will be a mere 12 lucky adventurers. Yvonne will organise every detail of your trip, ensuring all your needs are taken care of and you can simply come along and enjoy.
Why Norway? It Will Take Your Breath Away
Everyone who visits Norway thinks it is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Those who know Yvonne understand how much she loves an outdoor adventure and Norway not only offers incredible active experiences but also delivers breathtaking moments to those who just want to stand still. On this tour discover the magical north-west coast of Norway, an area known for its natural wonder. After each day’s excitement, return to boutique luxury accommodation in magnificent locations with impeccable service.
A Sneak Peak
Whilst not wanting to give away all our secrets, see below for some of the amazing experiences you will be participating in:
- Guided hike to Merafta or Haugtua (adapted to fitness level)
- Lunch at local farm showcasing Norwegian food culture and traditions
- Dinner in private dining rooms
- Kayaking the Geirangerfjord – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Overnight camping experience at Basecamp Ljøen
- Dinner & local wine tasting around campfires
- Cycling along Norang Valley, voted Norway’s most beautiful Valley. (with the option of e-bikes available)
- RIB boat through the Hjørundfjord
- Visit the breathtaking Alnes Lighthouse for an unforgettable lunch experience
- Visit the Opdahl Gallery on a magical island
- Walk to Fjellstua Viewpoint (as a voluntary activity)
- City sightseeing with specialist Art Nouveau guide in the town of Ålesund
- Travel to Runde and Skotholmen by the ‘Fjord Explorer’ boat
- Designer outdoor adventure outlet shopping
COST & INCLUSIONS
NOK63,385 (approx AUD$10,770*) per person based on twin share**
The price includes everything in the program***:
- 2 nights in a Junior suite at Storfjord Hotel
- Overnight Camp at Ljøen in tents
- 2 nights at Hotel Union Øye
- 2 nights in a sea view room at Hotel Brosundet
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Snacks, fruit and water for activities
- Boat trips, RIB boat tour, hiking, biking, kayaking, guiding/city sightseeing
- Sauna and wellness area entrance fees
- Local fruit wine tasting in 100 century old school house
- Visit to Ørnulf Opdahls gallery
* Based on current rate of exchange. AUD equivalent will be determined at time of payment.
** Single supplement NOK7,275 (approx AUD$1236)
*** Price based upon group size of 12 people