Belmond’s African escapes encompass an iconic Cape Town hotel and three safari experiences in Botswana
As was featured in Signature Luxury Travel & Style magazine, Executive Edge’s exclusive offer with our preferred partner Belmond showcases a 7 and 10 night itinerary to Belmond’s Mount Nelson and three Belmond safari experiences in Botswana starting from USD 7,250 per person sharing through 2019. In addition, with all bookings through Executive Edge Travel, you will also receive a 30 minute massage per person in Botswana, a room upgrade at Belmond Khwai River Lodge and a USD 500 gift voucher for a future holiday with Belmond. (T&Cs apply).
At Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, life is all about relaxation. Laze in the heated pools surrounded by gardens, enjoy imaginative cuisine in the acclaimed restaurants or hone your skills in an art class. Belmond’s three safari lodges are set in the unspoilt wilderness of northern Botswana. This is where the Okavango Delta floods each year, attracting an incredibly diverse variety of wildlife.
At Belmond Eagle Island Lodge, completely rebuilt and designed as an explorer’s base, you can drift through the watery landscape on a mokoro canoe.
Elephants are, not surprisingly, the main attraction at recently relaunched Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge, located in the Chobe National Park.
At Belmond Khwai River Lodge in Moremi Reserve, espy giraffe, buffalo, lion, leopard and wild dogs from the lodge’s rooms overlooking the floodplains.
Experience the best of Belmond’s Southern Africa with a 7-night offer at USD 7,250 per person or 10-night offer at USD 10,550 per person. (based upon twin share, valid through 2019)
Each experience includes:
- Four or six nights’ safari at any combination of the above lodges, fully inclusive of meals, local beverages and safari activities
- Light aircraft flights from/to Maun and between the lodges, departure taxes and national park fees in Botswana
- Three or four nights at the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, breakfast included, guaranteed complimentary upgrade to Junior Suite and VIP status
- VAT and taxes included
Executive Edge Belmond Exclusive
- 30 minute massage per person (once per package in Botswana)
- Room upgrade at Belmond Khwai River Lodge (subject to availability upon arrival)
- USD 500 gift voucher for a future holiday with Belmond (T&Cs apply)
For reservations contact your luxury Executive Edge Travel Designer on +61 3 9519 7777 or email email@example.com and ask for the Belmond Grand Tour of Southern Africa exclusive offer.