About the role
In line with the significant growth and ongoing innovation of our business, we are seeking a passionate, experienced and values-aligned individual to join our Melbourne Executive Edge team as a full-time Corporate Travel Advisor.
As a Corporate Travel Advisor, you will be expected to provide professional travel consulting, relationship building, deliver excellent customer service and contribute to an effective, efficient and successful team.
In your capacity as a Corporate Travel Advisor, you will:
- Service a portfolio of corporate clients and fulfil their travel requirements (domestic and international) in line with clients’ travel policies.
- Provide proactive travel management solutions that accounts for clients’ booking patterns and behaviours.
- Build strong multi-level relationships with our clients to ensure they feel valued at every interaction.
- Undergo periodic systems and product training to ensure ongoing development and up-to-date knowledge.
- Attend industry and client events where required.
- Ensure clients’ account information are reviewed and updated for 100% accuracy.
Ultimately, the successful candidate will ensure that at every interaction (whether externally or internally), every connection counts ®.
Skills and experience
- You have thorough knowledge of domestic and international fares and ticketing, with 10 years minimum multi-skilled travel consulting experience in a boutique environment.
- You have well-honed written and oral communication skills, a passion for customer service excellence and a keen eye for detail.
- You’re an expert communicator and listener, confident in building lasting, multi-level relationships and exceeding the requirements of our discerning corporate clients.
- You’re able to diligently follow operational standards and business processes.
- You demonstrate:
- a bias for action
- an innovative spirit
- an ability to be a team player
- a drive towards excellent customer service
- respect for clients, suppliers and colleagues alike.
- Sabre GDS and Tramada mid office proficiency advantageous but not essential.
If this opportunity interests you, do apply by sending your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.