Virtuoso is the world’s leading luxury travel network specialising in the needs of the discerning traveller. Membership with Virtuoso is extended to less than 1% of travel agencies, all leaders in their field. This invitation-only organisation comprises over 330 agencies with more than 7,200 elite travel advisors in 20 countries in North and South America, the Caribbean, Australia and New Zealand.
Virtuoso membership means exclusive client benefits:
Complimentary Privileges: Membership equals holiday benefits which can include room upgrades, early check-in and late check-out, breakfast for 2 daily, special dining experiences or exclusive cruise shore excursions.
Preferred Rates & Exclusive Offers: Not only can Virtuoso membership provide advantageous special rates on travel, Virtuoso also offers an inventory of exclusive offers on hotels, cruises, tour and group packages as well as last minute luxury travel deals.
Global Connections: Virtuoso extends our personal relationships to a network of the finest hotels, cruises, spas, airlines, tour operators and premier destinations across the globe.
The Peninsula’s PenClub is a select and invitation-only network of high-end travel consultants from around the globe offering a collection of exclusive priority benefits and privileges to inspire our clients share in the unrivaled Peninsula experience. As a member of the elite PenClub, Executive Edge is able to provide our clients with exceptional value-added benefits and upgrades at any Peninsula hotel worldwide.
- Exclusive Hotel Amenities ranging from food & beverage or spa credits to lunch or dinner for 2
- Daily full breakfast for 2
- “Peninsula Time” – Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival*
- Upgraded welcome in-room amenities
- Complimentary long-distance calls via VOIP in hotels at Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo, New York, Chicago, Paris and Bangkok
* subject to availability for certain room categories
Belmond invites a select few of the world’s top travel ambassadors in the luxury market to join the Bellini Club. Invitation-only membership grants access to generous rewards and exclusive benefits for our clients including:
- Complimentary upgrade at time of check-in if available
- Welcome letter
- Complimentary internet access
- VIP amenity
- USD 500 gift voucher for those bookings of USD 5,000 or more
- Private sales exclusively for Bellini Club members
Preferred Partner Program is an exclusive, invitation-only network of high-end travel agencies around the world (only 16 in Australia) which translates to added benefits for our clients. With a Four Seasons hotel booking through Executive Edge Travel our clients enjoy exclusive Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits.
Jumeirah Hotels, Resorts and Residences are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world. Within Jumeirah’s core values are the highest standards of truly Arabian hospitality. Passport to Luxury is Jumeirah’s invitation-only program providing exclusive amenities for the clients of a hand-selected small group of the finest travel agencies in the world. Executive Edge Travel is part of this very special collective. Our clients are the recipients of exclusive added value benefits at all Jumeirah properties worldwide:
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2
- Room Upgrade*
- USD 75 Food & Beverage Credit or Spa credit
- Early check-in*
- 4pm late check-out*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary one way airport transfer to suite guests
(In Europe – minimum stay of two nights)
* subject to availability
Dorchester Collection Diamond Club is an exclusive, invitation-only network of high-end travel consultants from around the world – only the best of the best. Executive Edge Travel was amongst the first agencies in Australia to be invited into this coveted membership offering unrivaled benefits for our clients at all Dorchester Collection hotels worldwide:
Guest rooms (excludes 45 Park Lane):
- Guaranteed one category upgrade at time of booking
- Credit of 100 units of local currency once per stay
Junior suites (excludes 45 Park Lane):
- Upgrade subject to availability at the time of arrival
- Credit of 100 units of local currency once per stay
All suites (excluding junior suites)
at all hotels and all accommodation
at 45 Park Lane:
- Daily credit of 100 units of local currency per suite
All accommodation in all hotels:
- Daily full breakfast (breakfast menu only), available in any outlet including in-room dining, for up to two people per bedroom (excludes alcohol and caviar)
- Daily unlimited internet access for unlimited number of devices
The prestigious Mandarin Oriental Fan Club Membership is extended to a handful of travel companies worldwide. This Preferred Travel Agent Program provides exclusive benefits to agents including a dedicated 24-hour Ambassador offering immediate assistance for each Mandarin Oriental property. Most importantly, Fan Club membership grants preferential benefits for clients which include:
- One category room upgrade at check-in (subject to availability)
- Daily complimentary Full breakfast for 2
- USD 100 Food & Beverage or Spa credit at all hotels except The Excelsior, Hong Kong, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta & Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur who offer a local amenity in lieu of this credit
- Personalised welcome amenity & letter
- Priority waitlist clearance
Oetker Collection embodies the finest of traditional European hospitality. These elite luxury hotels are strung together like pearls on a chain; each is one of a kind, unified by a desire to deliver the best of life. Oetker Collection’s exclusive membership for only the elite luxury travel agencies around the world is Pearl Partner. By invitation, Executive Edge Travel is a Pearl Partner bringing an array of very special amenities to our clientele.
Pearl Partner Amenities
- One category room upgrade at time of booking (if available)
- Access to best room in the category
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for unlimited number of devices
- Priority access to courtesy car (when applicable)
- Daily full American breakfast for 2
- 85 € food & beverage credit or 85 € Spa credit, credit increased to 170 € for stays of 2-nights and up (the credit applies to Spa or F&B at the discretion of each hotel)
Luxury Privileges Program from Starwood Hotels & Resorts has been extended to only a handful of Australian agencies. Starwood Luxury Privileges means highly personalised service, experiences and amenities for our clients staying at St. Regis, The Luxury Collection and W Hotels worldwide including:
- Greeting by hotel management
- Room upgrade (if available)
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Daily Continental or Full breakfast for 2
- Complimentary amenity to the value of USD 100
The Leading Hotels of the World’s own exclusive membership program is called VITA. VITA stands for Very Important Travel Agents and Executive Edge Travel is one of them. Joining the VITA programme provides exceptional benefits and privileged status to a select few travel agencies worldwide which translates to added value for our clients at participating Leading Hotels of the World.
- daily breakfast for 2
- room upgrade*
- complimentary WIFI
- Early check-in/late check-out*
- VIP amenity
- hotel/resort stay credit (at select hotels)
* subject to availability
Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts’ The Luxury Circle is an exclusive membership program which Executive Edge Travel has membership. As a partner of The Luxury Circle, Executive Edge creates unforgettable experiences for our clients through The Luxury Circle’s exclusive privileges and benefits.
- complimentary full breakfast for 2, including in-room dining
- early check-in & late check-out, subject to availability
- room upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- VIP welcome amenity
- USD 100 hotel credit or 10% of room rate, whichever is higher
- enrollment in Golden Circle Jade membership
- dedicated concierge to handle all requests
- no walk policy and priority waitlist clearance in sold out hotels
Hyatt’s invitation-only travel advisor program is called Hyatt Privé. This exclusive group of luxury travel agencies represent the best in the business and Hyatt’s top supporters worldwide. Executive Edge Travel is one of the chosen few.
Hyatt Privé gives Executive Edge unprecedented access and benefits to Hyatt’s global portfolio of hotels as well as special rates. But this invitation-only travel advisor program is so much more than a great deal. It’s a gateway to delivering exceptional privileges and experiences for our valued clients.
Hyatt Privé membership includes:
- US$100 property credit
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- Room upgrade
- Access to unique local recommendations, insider tips and timely details about Hyatt properties that can elevate your travel curation
Executive Edge is a member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Platinum Partner VIP travel agent programme. The Preferred Platinum Partner membership grants our clients special rates and VIP amenities at a selection of Preferred Hotels & Resorts properties. As a valued partner, Executive Edge’s clients will receive these exclusive amenities:
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two
- Hotel welcome amenity
- US$75 hotel credit (or amenity of equal value) for use during stay
- Complimentary in-room Internet
- Room upgrade based on availability at check-in
- Priority early check-in/late check-out based on availability
By invitation only, Sir Rocco’s Knights is the preferred partner programme for Rocco Forte Hotels rewarding its most supportive and valued trade partners. Executive Edge Travel is one of only four luxury travel agencies invited into this exclusive membership. The privileges of Sir Rocco Knights program are designed to enhance our clients’ experience whilst staying at any Rocco Forte Hotel.
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Food & Beverage Credit € 85/£75/$100 (in local currency of hotel)
- 15% off spa services (excluding Hotel Savoy, Hotel Amigo and Hotel Astoria)
- Priority Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Priority Early Check-in/Late Check-out, subject to availability
- Seasonal welcome amenity and personalised welcome note from the General Manager
Executive Edge is a Virtuoso Active & Speciality Travel preferred member. Virtuoso Active & Specialty Travel (VAST) is a unique community of Virtuoso Suppliers, Tourism Boards and Members who focus on adventure and active exploration, cultural experiences and wildlife encounters while supporting sustainable tourism. Edge advisors are experts in this niche market of adventure and active experiential travel. Our connection to the finest VAST suppliers ensures cultural immersion in unique destinations whilst contributing to the well-being of the local communities visited. VAST membership includes upgrades, private access and added amenities for our clients.
* based upon availability