Take a journey from Wall to Wall.
Join Brett Kaye and Cindy Berg’s FOOTSTEPS through China and Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut Tour. A cultural odyssey from Wall to Wall.
DATES: April 20th – May 6th, 2020
- Visit the Forbidden City, the ancient hidden Hutongs and Tiananmen Square
- Walk along the Great Wall of China and celebrate Shabbat with members of the Beijing Jewish community
- Delve into the rich history of the Jews of Shanghai and commemorate Yom Hashoah in the Shanghai Jewish Museum
- A unique cultural tour exploring Israel through nature, song, cuisine, dance, the arts and more
- Attend a moving Yom Hazikaron service and celebrate the magic of Yom Ha’atzmaut
- Visit special destinations not on the tourist map, attend musical performances plus have the option to attend fun Israeli dance sessions
Includes all in-country travel, superior accommodation, half-board and touring and local expert guides throughout. (excludes international flights)