Join Brett Kaye and Cindy Berg on a unique journey through Poland and Lithuania, where you will revisit 1000 years of Polish and Lithuanian Jewish history and explore the reawakening of Jewish life in Poland and Lithuania today.
From the Cobblestoned Old Cities of Warsaw, Vilnius, Kaunas and the ancient castles of beautiful Krakow to the gut-wrenching sadness of Auschwitz-Birkenau, Majdanek and Treblinka, you will have the opportunity to visit historic sites of culture and engage with leaders of local Jewish communities.
DATES: 21 June – 3 July 2020
- Explore Warsaw and visit the former ghetto and memorial to the fighters
- Memorial to the heroes of the ghetto uprising
- Spend Shabbat in Krakow with members of the local Jewish community
- Attend magical concerts at the world famous Krakow Jewish Music and Culture Festival
- Enjoy the magnificently restored Tykocin Synagogue- a true Baroque masterpiece
- Visit the Slobodka Yeshiva which gave Vilna the title Yerushalayim d’Lita
- Visit Lublin and its world-famous Yeshiva
- Join in a memorial prayer in the Ponar Forests, the scene of one of the most devastating genocides
- Soak up the beauty of Krakow and visit the newly opened Oscar Schindler Museum
- Explore a small but proud Lithuanian community with its eyes plated towards the future
- Remember and reflect at the Auschwitz-Birkenau, Majdanek and Treblinka Death Camps
Download the Itinerary
Includes all in-country travel, superior accommodation, half-board and touring and local expert guides throughout. (excludes international flights)